Friday, April 22, 2011

Longaberger Consultants: You'll Love VistaPrint!


I used a site called Vista Print to design my car door magnets and business card holders. Those two elements are the prime ways I promote my business, along with a facebook presence.

I designed mailing labels through Vista Print that have only my name, Longaberger consultant number, phone number and email. These I affix to every piece of literature, from catalogs to flyers, so that my contact info is easily accessible. I also stick them onto the bottom of products before I distribute an order. That way, if later a replacement item is necessary, the customer will remember me and be able to find me.

Vista Print offers many types of free business cards (just pay shipping) to get you in the door, then tries to "upsell" other products to you. I just go through the process for only what I need.


I also designed and ordered a metal sign, much like those used by realtors, to mark the house of my Longaberger party hostess on days of our event. It makes it easy for guests to find the party, and may even spread the word to other interested neighbors who might not have been invited.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails