Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easy Hostess Gift


I love to give my hostesses a prize to raffle off as an attendance incentive for home parties. An easy and free way to do this is to get Longaberger books off of Paperback Swap.


I also use this to donate to charities and events for raffle prizes. I always stick a catalog and business card inside the flyleaf of the book, so the recipient will be able to contact me for further info, even if I don't get to meet them directly at the event.


It's a great way to introduce the company and our image to new customers. And the "Entertaining with Longaberger" book is my favorite because it has so many concrete suggestions for using Longaberger products, as well as recipes that will appeal to anyone regardless.

What are your favorite giveaways or prizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails